Get Latest Tricks Alert Daily
Follow Readers

Internet Download Manger CC Addons for Mozillafirefox 4 and above versions


SHARE:

IDM CC Internet Download Manager Mozilla Firefox 4 AddonGuys my firefox has been giving me notifications to update my browser to Firefox 4. I thought that might be a good change, but it has a great problem atleast for me. Actually I am a big youtube freak and mostly I use IDM to download the youtube videos for watching them offline. Now since IDM has not updated their addon for Firefox 4, it has been a complete chaos for
me. And I am sure I am not alone in this. So I request all my wonderful readers to please request the IDM team to please make IDM CC compatible for Firefox 4 and above. Thanks.

.:: Download IDM CC Add-on for Firefox 11-12 & Above Here ::.





SHARE:



If you enjoyed this post and wish to be informed whenever a new post is published, then make sure you subscribe to our regular Email Updates!

Subscribe To Get Latest Tricks On Email!

 

1 comment:


  1. I recently had the good fortune of reading your Post.
    It was well-written and I appreciate you.
    In fact, I look forward to reading your next informative work. Thank you.
    Please_Visit_My_Post!

    ReplyDelete