This is a Guest Post by Rafay baloch. Follow him on Facebook @Hacking and Cracking
As we know twitter is favorite micro-blogging tool,you can connect Facebook account with twitter for better productivity,Now whenever you will update your status on Facebook OR twitter it will appear on both Facebook and twitter and hence no need to individually update status of both Facebook and twitter Use Facebook notes applications:Follow the steps to interconnect Facebook with twitter:
As we know that facebook has became the most widely used social networking site these days,its Alexa rank is 2,which means the second most popular website on web after Google,Hence bloggers are using it to drive a lot of traffic,but some of bloggers even afterhaving all the resources struggle to drive traffic from Facebook,So i am writing this article for ones who are struggling to drive traffic using facebook. Below are some most important steps you need to take to drive traffic using Facebook:
Add a lot of Friends:Yes,you need to add a lot of fans friends in order to get traffic from facebook,i suggest you to make an individual Business profile,The more friends your status is seen by more people and hence more traffic.
Connect Facebook with twitter
- Log in to your Facebook account
- Now go to this url "http://apps.facebook.com/twitter/"
- Add the 'Twitter' Facebook Application.
- Choose your preferred settings and click on"Add twitter"
- No log into your twitter account
- Allow and Authorize Access for Twitter to Facebook.That's all! Every time you update your Twitter, your Facebook status will update automatically!
Import your blog with notes applicationNotes application is a very useful application in blogger. It imports all your blog posts and post into your friends automatically when ever you update your blog, Follow the steps to add Note applications in your facebook account
- Agree to TOS
- And start importing!!
Use Facebook fan Pages
I recommend every blogger to use it,this method is the most powerful one,Bloggers are using fan page to drive huge amount of traffic.Facebook Fan Page helps you into Branding, Socializing and more over sending a message to all your Blog or service Fans. Follow the steps to Add Facebook fan page to your blog:
- Follow this url: http://www.facebook.com/pages/create.php
- Write down your category and name of your facebook fan page which must resemble with the category of your website
- And Click create and see your new facebook fan page
- Just add it into your website and invite your friends to join it!
Use Facebook share buttonLike digg,twitter,stumble upon etc. Facebook has also a share button through which your readers can easily share with their friends. To add the Facebook Share button to your blog then follow these steps, 1. Log into Blogger > Layout > Edit HTML 2. Click the Expand Widget Templates box3. Now find this code,
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'><span style="text-align: right;">